sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Lord Wind - Atlantean Monument






Álbum: Atlantean Monument 
Ano: 2006

1.- Atlantean Monument
2.- The Temple of Harmony
3.- Valleys of Forgotten Tombs
4.- Shining Eyes of Misty Witch
5.- Rain Healing the Wounds
6.- Secret Key to Hidden Wisdom
7.- Summoning the Wind
8.- Flame of Ancient Glory
9.- Tower of Cult of Fire
10.- Garden of the Wizards
11.- The Temple of Sun
12.- Field of Broken Swords
..................
Banda: Lord Wind
País: Polonia
Género: Darkwave/Medieval/Folk
..................
Duração: 75 min.
Formato: Mp3
Tamanho: 138 MB
Qualidade: 256 kbps
 
Download:
 

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Anônimo disse...

After go through some blogposts for your internet site ever since yesterday evening, and I definitely prefer your tool for writing a blog. That i saved it to help my favorites page collection and will be checking again subsequently. Please drop by my website at the same time and make me aware an individual's thought.

Rockxigênio

Rockxigênio